HR Advisor - 12 month FTC
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-09 human-resources-and-personnel UK Robert Walters
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Law Firm based in London for an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to work closely with the Group HR Manager for Business Operations on a 12 month contract basis initially.
- The HR Advisor will act as the main day to day contact for designated departments
- Establish and maintain influential relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Ensure an excellent quality and coverage of HR support at all times.
- In conjunction with the Group HR Manager, ensure delivery of a pro-active HR service across Business Operations from both an operational and strategic level.
- Provide support for HR or Business Operations projects in agreement with Group HR Manager.
The HR Advisor will possess excellent experience in a HR Generalist role, and have strong working knowledge of employment legislation and best practice. You will have the ability to communicate with all levels of staff in a persuasive and credible manner in addition to having the confidence to advise managers on policies and procedures. As such strong listening and problem solving skills are essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an international law firm. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at email@example.com