HR Advisor 18 month FTC
Salary £32,000 - £37,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 legal Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 32000 37000 37000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An excellent opportunity is available with a leading Legal firm based in Birmingham City Centre who require an experienced HR Advisor to join the team on an 18 month fixed term contract initially.
- Working closely with the Group HR Manager, the Group HR Advisor will provide HR support on all aspects of operational HR to specific teams or levels of staff within the Group.
- The Group HR Advisor will establish and maintain influential relationships with relevant stakeholders within the Group, ensuring an excellent quality and coverage of HR support at all times.
- Opportunity to be the primary point of contact for all issues within the Group or designated team.
- Provide HR support for Group wide projects in agreement with Grou HR Manager on implementation of strategy, Talent management, Performance management & appraisals, Employee relations, recruitment, compensation, Training and HR Metrics.
- Ensure delivery of a pro-active HR service to the Group.
The HR Advisor will posses prior experience in a HR advisory capacity and have a strong knowledge of employment legislation and best practice and experienced advising managers on policies and procedures.
The firm’s performance and reputation is based upon creating a culture and working environment that attracts and retains the best people. This firm rewards its people for their hard work and offers scope and support to allow employees to meet their full career potential.
Please apply or for further information contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters at email@example.com