HR Business Partner and HR Advisor
Consultant Kate Williams
Date posted 29 March 20192019-03-29 2019-05-28 human-resources-and-personnel London Wellington, New Zealand GB GBP 40000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
As the HR Business Partner and HR Advisor, you will be self driven and motivated to achieve, be proactive in your approach.
As the HR Business Partner and HR Advisor, you will be self driven and motivated to achieve, be proactive in your approach, have passion and resilience which will see you rise to any challenge. In return, you will be given the opportunity to initiate change and progress your career as part of a high-performing and supportive team.
These roles rely on self-efficiency; as the HR Business Partner you will be reporting into the Group Executive of People and Culture to provide operational HR advice and services to a diverse business. Main focuses in both roles will be to work proactively in collaboration with business leaders to build capability and ensure the best practices around people management.
About Chartered Accountants:
Chartered Accountants ANZ is a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 400 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to collaborate with our members, build diverse networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
• Working with business leaders to identify, prioritise and build organisational capability, behaviours, structures and processes;
• Contributing to, and promoting an engaged culture throughout Chartered Accountants;
• People and culture engagement with a client group of around 185 people;
• Being a positive change agent for growth and improvement across the group;
• Building and maintaining effective relationships with managers, employees and stakeholders to establish credibility as a strategic partner and trusted advisor;
• Workforce planning and training;
• The HRBP will be partnering with key business stakeholders to ensure that all HR services, projects and initiatives are appropriately communicated, implemented and meet the needs of the business. Furthermore, you will be contributing to and delivering on the end to end strategic HR planning.
• Tertiary qualification in HR management or relevant work experience;
• Strong HR generalist experience in a medium to large organisation, particularly around best practice performance management;
• Ability to quickly establish and build strong working relationships, develop trust and credibility with managers and staff;
• Experience with ER negotiations and strong knowledge of employment law;
• Knowledge and understanding of business strategy and drivers.