HR Business Partner
Salary Up to £55,000 per annum
Consultant Alex Wright
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-11 human-resources-and-personnel Liverpool Merseyside GB L3 1BP GBP 55000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
I'm currently seeking a HR Business Partner to join my clients team on a permanent basis, in Liverpool City Centre, circa £55k per annum.
About the HR Business Partner Role
As the HR Business Partner role in this head office environment in Liverpool City Centre you will support the HRD with HR strategy and driving best practice HR as well as living the organisations values. Working as part of a small HR team your key duties will include and not be limited too;
- Work with the senior management team to identify future talent and develop succession plans and retention strategies
- Build meaningful learning and development plans for management and employees
- Act as the HR project lead, ensuring strategic and business projects are completed on time and delivered to high standard
- Provide coaching and support to managers to strengthen capability and optimise performance.
- Ensure Group performance management and development strategies and processes are fully embedded and partner with managers to sustain a culture of high performance
- Ensure full HR governance across all organisations locations including legal / policy, payroll and GDPR compliance as well as Company PSL
- Assist the HR Director in organisational change projects to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the company
- Be data driven to develop forward looking KPI’s / Dashboard to drive meaningful business decisions.
- Support delivery of the 3 year strategic workforce plan including future resource capability and training needs analysis.
- Push HR’s digital footprint which also includes all digital learning across all sites
- Build strong ties with the Community and further develop the organisations EVP
About you the HR Business Partner
As the HR Business Partner in this organisation you need previous experience of operating a strategic level, ideally within a head office environment where you have supported key members of the leadership team on a number of projects and initiatives. You will also need to demonstrate the following;
- Degree qualified or equivalent with CIPD level 7
- Strategic thinker but with the ability to execute and work with a sense of urgency
- Be a commercially focused and strategically minded HR professional with strong knowledge of employment legislation practices and methodology
- Previous experience in leading projects and strong understanding of project management methodology
- The ability to be versatile and practical and able to provide solutions;
- Lead by example and be resilient to challenging and changing situations;
- Data driven mindset and highly numerate;
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication (both written and verbal), facilitation and influencing skills
- Have a ‘One Team’ mindset
In return, you will join an established brand and organisation in Liverpool City Centre and receive a competitive salary along with a generous benefits package. If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please click and follow the link below.