Senior HR Business Partner
Salary car/car allowance
Location St. HelensFULL_TIME
Consultant Alex Wright
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-05-06 human-resources-and-personnel Warrington Merseyside GB WA12 0JG GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
I am currently seeking a Senior HR Business Partner to join my clients team covering the north of the UK, based out of their North West office on a permanent basis.
About the Senior HR Business Partner Role
The Senior HR Business Partner in this fast-paced organisation will support the northern region stakeholders with all strategic HR matters, ensuring that the people plan is in line with the business goals and objectives, operating in a truly partnership role. You will focus on engagement, organisational design, change management and other areas to support the organisation and its leaders to deliver in their business areas. The role will involve a great deal of travel across the north of the UK and the management of a small HR Administration team based in head office.
About you the Senior HR Business Partner
As a Senior HR Business Partner, you will need to demonstrate the below to be considered for this vacancy;
- Experience of working at HR Business Partner level, ideally within a PLC
- Possess a commercial mindset and can apply this effectively into day to day decision making
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including c-suite level colleagues
- Previous experience of change and project management
- The ability to use HR data effectively to identify focus areas and creating detailed reports for stakeholders
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please click and follow the link below