Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 08 February 2019 2019-02-082019-04-09 financial-services London London GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An excellent opportunity is avaialble with a most respected Financial Services banking business based in London who require a HR Assistant in this varied role which is pivotal to the success of the Human Resources Department. The incumbent will provide generalist Human Resource support in accordance with legislation, regulation, best practice, policies and procedures.
The HR Assistant will:
- Manage the employee lifecycle by creating and maintaining personnel records
- Creating new employee files and ensuring all checks have been completed
- Support the recruitment and selection process by monitoring/logging CVs, liaising with recruiting managers and recruitment agents, creating and posting job adverts, organising interviews
- Responsible for managing the Human Resources inbox and responding to/dealing with day to day queries
- To assist with filing and archiving in line with the Banks procedures.
- Work collaboratively with the in-house Payroll and Benefits Manager with the administration of the monthly payroll
You will have previous generalist HR experience, as well as prior experience with recruitment coordination/diary management and be PC literate with excellent Microsoft Word and Excel Skills. You will have an outstanding attention to detail and ability to balance speed and accuracy and have excellent organisational and planning skills. You will have excellent communication skills as well as be professional, credible, customer focused and commercially minded and be an adaptable and flexible team player with the ability to work independently.
This is an excellent opportunity in The Midlands, please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org