Senior HR Advisor
Consultant Alex Wright
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-11 human-resources-and-personnel Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 35000 37000 37000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
I'm currently seeking a Senior HR Advisor to join my clients team for a 6 month FTC, salary up to £37k per annum. Candidates will need to posses experience of working with Trade Unions.
About the Senior HR Advisor Role
The Senior HR Advisor role in this initial 6 month FTC will support the wider HR function with all generalist HR duties whilst organisation goes through a period of change. There is potential for the duration of the contract to extend however, initially your duties will include but will not be limited to;
• Provide advice to managers and employees on all Employee Relations matters
• Liaise and negotiate with Trade Unions where necessary
• Supporting employees and managers through the entire employee lifecycle• Promote HR policies across the organisation, ensuring any updates or amendments are communicated effectively
• Assist HR Business Partners with Job Evaluation
• Produce accurate and timely reports through the SAP HR System
About you the Senior HR Advisor
As the Senior HR Advisor, you will to demonstrate previous experience either a HR Advisor/Junior HR Business partner role where you have resolved complex employee relations issues, within a unionised environment. As this role is supporting a HR function, you will be happy to multitask and assist on a number of projects and initiatives at any one time.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please click and follow the link below.