Salary £34,000 - £37,000 per annum
Consultant Alex Wright
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 human-resources-and-personnel UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
I'm currently seeking a HR Generalist to join my clients team on a 6 month FTC, paying up to £37k per annum in Manchester city centre.
About the HR Generalist Role
The HR Generalist in this initial 6 month FTC will support the wider HR function with all generalist HR duties whilst organisation goes through a period of change. There is potential for the duration of the contract to extend however, initially your duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Provide advice to managers and employees on all Employee Relations matters
- Liaise and negotiate with Trade Unions where necessary
- Supporting employees and managers through the entire employee lifecycle
- Promote HR policies across the organisation, ensuring any updates or amendments are communicated effectively
- Assist HR Business Partners with Job Evaluation
- Produce accurate and timely reports through the SAP HR System
About you The HR Generalist
As the HR Generalist, you will to demonstrate previous experience either a HR Advisor/Junior HR Business partner role where you have resolved complex employee relations issues, within a unionised environment. As this role is supporting a HR function, you will be happy to multitask and assist on a number of projects and initiatives at any one time.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please click and follow the link below.