Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 07 November 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
We are currently looking for a HR Manager to join a diverse and driven team. You will partner with the business and support on all generalist HR duties. This is an exciting business, with a salary of approximately £28,000 - £30,000 + bonus based in central Birmingham.
About the HR Manager role:
• Responsible for all recruitment & selection, working with the heads of business to ensure succession planning and talent is secured in line with business needs
• Providing information and advice regarding company policies, procedures and employment law advice
• Dealing with employee relations issues including advice and guidance regarding performance, disciplinary actions and grievance investigations
• Manage a small team, monitoring workload and providing coaching and mentoring
• Ensuring payroll is run according to procedures and all employees are paid correctly
• Responsible for the employee survey, and engagement across the business
Key skills for the HR Manager role:
• Experience in a generalist HR role
• Preferably experience of running payroll would be desirable but isnt essential
• Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships quickly
If the above opportunity as HR Manager is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to email@example.com or call for more information 0121-260 2520.