Jnr HR Busines Partner
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Alex Wright
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-12-25 human-resources-and-personnel UK
I'm currently seeking a Jnr HR Business Partner to join my clients team on a permanent basis paying up to £40k per annum based in Manchester City Centre.
About the Junior HR Business Partner Role
The Junior HR Business Partner in this corporate environment will deliver a comprehensive HR service to the designated business area, providing support and guidance on all HR related matters so that both employees and organisation reach and succeed in set objectives. Your duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Resolve all ER matters in timely and efficient manner, consulting managers on best practice and providing them with a tool kit to ultimately reduce traffic to the department
- Support line managers with all internal and external recruitment activity, from identifying need to candidate induction
- Work with stakeholders and line managers to identify potential future talent and creating sufficient succession plans for internal employees
- Play a key part in HR related projects, taking ownership of those in your own business area
- Ensure that all employee data and other HR administrative tasks are carried out accurately and fall in line with compliance standards
About you the Junior HR Business Partner
You will have experience of operating at either HR Advisor or Senior HR Advisor level with up to date employment law knowledge. You will also possess the ability push back and influence with colleagues and line managers alike to challenge thought process. You will also need to demonstrate previous involvement in key HR projects, and although this role sits within a professional financial services organisation, my client is keen to meet candidates who also come from fast paced environments such as Contact Centre, Retail, Hospitality etc.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please click the link below