Salary £8.00 - £11.00 per hour
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-11-10 admin-and-secretarial UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
HR Administrator - East Herefordshire We are currently looking for an experienced HR Administrator on contract basis initially until the end of December 2018, however there maybe extension; based in East Hereford. You will be part of the HR operations team ensuring quality, accurate HR & Administration support.
Hourly rate depending on experience. Ideally the role will be part time, but they will consider full time too.
Duties for the HR Administrator will include:
• Responsible for handling customer enquires through a range of channels, such as telephone queries and emails
• Providing initial HR responses to the business as part of the HR team
• Responsible for logging all details in an effective manner in the systems
• Inputting and tracking data onto the HR and payroll system
• Ensuring excellent customer service
Essential skills of the HR Administrator:
• Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities
• Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to email@example.com or call for more information 0121-260 2520.