Part Time HR Business Partner
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Alex Wright
Date posted 20 August 2018 2018-08-202018-10-19 human-resources-and-personnel UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
I'm currently seeking a Part Time HR Business Partner to join my clients team on a permanent basis working Tuesday, Wednesday and Fridays. Salary up to £50k pro rata.
About The Part Time HR Business Partner Role
As the Part Time HR Business Partner in this leading Professional Services organisation, you will support a designated business area, overseeing all generalist HR activity, supporting the Partners and Directors through a period of change whilst the organisation heads towards achieving its vision and strategy. In order to achieve this, you will actively network within the designated business area to ensure that strong relationships are formed which although this role is based in Manchester, will require ad hoc travel to offices in various city centre locations across the UK.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Resolving escalated Employee Relations matters in timely and efficient manner
- Advise managers where applicable on matters around regulatory compliance and performance management
- Play a pivotal role in the end to end execution of the annual salary review process
- Update policies and procedures accordingly ensuring and changes are communicated effectively
- Support with all change activity within the business, coaching and influencing employees at all levels throughout and supporting where necessary
- Utilise HR MI data to spot trends and identify areas the need support or additional focus to meet the demands of the business and reduce risk
- Provide support and share knowledge with the wider HR function
About you the Part Time HR Business Partner
As the Part Time HR Business Partner you will posses a proven track record within a commercial organisation, ideally professional services and working at this level. As you will oversee key projects and initiatives that are rolled out, you will posses excellent relationship building skills and feel comfortable working within a changing environment and sharing your ideas on different ways of working.
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity with a market leader in their field you will;
- Possess CIPD Level 7 or equivalent or currently working towards
- Previous experience at Junior BP, HR Management level within a commercial environment at a minimum
- Strong generalist background with a hands-on approach to problem solving
- Experience of working within a changing organisation (redundancies, mergers, restructures etc.)
- Posses a credible and confident approach to influencing and working with senior leaders
- The ability to effectively manage own workload but also work as part of a team
The days that this person would need to work during the week are Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. These days are set and cannot be changed.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please follow the link below