Junior HR Business Partner
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Bonus, Pension
Consultant Nick Allwood
Date posted 26 July 2018 2018-07-262018-09-24 retail UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting and high growth fashion brand are looking to bring a HR Business Partner on board to the already existing HR team. Role based in Manchester with limited travel. Salary to £45k plus benefits
An exciting and high growth fashion brand are looking to bring a HR Business Partner on board to the already existing HR team.
Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Business Partner will take on generalist responsibility for specific areas within the business. In an all-encompassing role, your remit will see you touch upon:
- Talent Management and rolling out Company talent framework
- Resourcing and talent attraction, managing external relationships alongside direct campaigns
- Upskilling line managers with all matters performance management related
- Covering general employee relations
- Improving on current learning and development practices
- Offering guidance and accurate HR advice to stakeholders
- Reporting key people trends across the business
- Leading on numerous people related projects
We are looking to attract an HR professional looking to take a step in to a fast paced, energetic environment with plenty to achieve. You will be advise, guide and influence often challenging stakeholders and align on the business objectives. There will need to be an ability to often use creative methods in your approach and you will be able to turn your hand to most areas of HR. Your employment law knowledge will be up to date alongside your understanding of current HR trends. Experience of redundancies, disciplinaries and grievances is important. CIPD would be preferred, but your attitude and approach will be paramount to success in this fast paced, energetic and successful Organisation.