Assistant HR Advisor
Salary £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 16 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Assistant HR Advisor - Dudley We are currently looking for an experienced Assistant HR Advisor on a 12-month FTC to be based in North Birmingham supporting the wider HR team. 37 hours per week, however part time 4 days can also be considered. Salary is negotiable between £24,000 – £28,000 depending on experience.
Duties for the Assistant HR Advisor will include:
• Working with the wider HR team regarding; recruitment and selection, employee relations, equality and diversity, terms and conditions of employment and training
• Providing advice to Managers and employees regarding terms and conditions of employment, policies and procedures, and employment law
• Supporting development and implementation of policies and procedures
• Providing advice in relation to disciplinary issues, grievances, absence, and other casework
• Undertake investigations and attend hearings/appeals
• Organising training for employees
• Presenting statistical information
If the opportunity as Assistant HR Advisor is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to email@example.com or call for more information 0121-260 2520.