HR Business Partner
Salary £35000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Health
Consultant Nick Allwood
Date posted 03 April 2017
Robert Walters HR are looking to attract a HR Manager on behalf of a successful engineering business based in Glasgow. Role paying up to £42k plus benefits.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, the HR Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering the HR strategy which will align with the Organisation’s commercial plans. The role will focus largely on:
- Coaching, supporting and mentoring managers in HR policies and procedures, providing advice and guidance on complex HR issues
- Working in partnership and taking the lead role in HR policy development including design, review and implementation across the organisation
- Developing a robust talent framework from Trainee and Graduate attraction to management development
- Taking ownership of the day to day activities of the HR function across 3 sites within the UK
- Operating as a member of the Senior Management Team
- Consulting in areas relating to restructuring and TUPE exercises
- Leading on various HR related projects
- Overseeing the recruitment and selection process ensuring all aspects are managed professionally
- Designing and delivering induction training for all new employees on HR matters
- Coaching and developing a HR Coordinator
About the Person
We are looking to attract a results driven, generalist HR Manager who appreciates working autonomously in a multi site environment. Experience gained with a “blue collar” workforce would be advantageous. We are looking for an individual who is ready to take HR to the next level in this growing engineering business. CIPD qualified, you will also have an understanding of payroll and HRIS gained in previous roles. You will be a natural influencer who can operate as part of the Senior Management Team within a business. You will be looking to develop in your career.
About the Company
The Buisness are a growing, multi site UK engineering Business with a Head Office in Glasgow. The Business are owned by a sizeable Global parent.