Employee Relations Advisor
Salary £35000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Kathryn Gunner
Date posted 29 November 2016
One of the worlds leading law firms is looking for an experienced HR professional, to join the team as an Employee Relations Advisor on a 12 - 18 month FTC. Based in London and reporting into the Senior ER Manager, this role will be responsible for providing high quality support to the ER team on both Global projects and business as usual matters.
More specifically, as an Employee Relations Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the project team, specifically in restructuring
- Leading and guiding on grievances, disciplinaries and performance management cases
- Developing project plans, timelines and trackers
- Building and managing effective relationships with senior stakeholders and the wider HR team
- Overall responsibility for content and delivery of line manager packs during consultation
- Data management
With a background in HR, with strong experience of ER and restructuring/change management specifically, you will have excellent organisational and task management skills and the ability to build trust with senior stakeholders in a credible and reliable way.
This is the perfect opportunity for an HR professional who is looking to enhance their ER skills in a high touch, supportive environment.
If you would like to hear more about this Employee Relations Advisor opportunity, please get in touch on 020 7509 8304 or apply today!