Assistant HR Business Partner
Consultant Luke Salczynski
Date posted 29 November 2016
An opportunity paying £35K has arisen for an Assistant HR Business Partner to join a leading business with a Manchester based head office. This role will require regular travel to the south East of England.
About the Senior HR Advisor role
The Assistant HR Partner will be responsible for delivering key HR initiatives and projects.
- Drive, define, implement and measure pro-active people solutions
- Implementation of key HR projects
- Embed a performance management culture
- Provide coaching, support and guidance to Management
- Work with colleagues across all areas of the HR function
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with key stakeholders
You must be available for regular travel to the south of England
The Senior HR Advisor HR partner will have gained a thorough knowledge within a fast paced commercial environment, you will understand the challenges faced in a HR environment and should be able to hit the ground running.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience of supporting a wide range of stakeholders
- CIPD Qualified
- HR Generalist Experience
Apply below or to find out more about the HR Advisor role contact Luke Salczynski on Luke.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +441612147400