HR Helpdesk Manager
Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Alex Wright
Date posted 29 November 2016
We are currently seeking a HR Helpdesk Manager to join our client on a 12 month fixed term contract based in Manchester city centre, salary £40k - £45k per annum.
About The HR Helpdesk Manager Role
The HR Helpdesk Manager in this 12 month FTC reports directly into the Head of HR Shared Services and will work alongside effectively with stakeholders and other departments building strong relationships and will also hold responsibility for the following:
- Lead manage and develop a small team of HR Advisors whilst leading by example delivering accurate and timely information to employees and managers
- Supervise the prioritisation of work for both transactional and enquiry based queries with service level agreements
- Analyse data to around service delivery to measure and identify areas that the service could be improved
- Support the HR function and wider business areas with change projects
- Ensure that the team utilise the internal HR system and record all activity on employee records
- Drive a service driven department which focuses on excellence
You will have worked in a service led HR environment, with up to date Employment Law legislation knowledge, ideally within a commercially focused organisation. Also, you will have experience of managing and developing a team whilst managing your own workload effectively along with CIPD qualification and excellent communication and IT skills.
About The Organisation
This is a fast paced, commercially driven organisation.
If you would like to know more about this exciting vacancy please click and follow the link below.