HR Business Partner - German speaker
Salary £48000 - £55000 per annum + Amazing Company benefits and bonus
Consultant Truly Norman
Date posted 22 November 2016
We are looking to recruit a Retail HR Business Partner for a unique exciting opportunity with a global retail fitness brand. The job will be managing HR operations in Germany and London and therefore will need German HR experience alongside German and English language fluency.
About the role:
The HR Business Partner will support both retail and global HR operations working with the HR Director and all EMEA stakeholders. This opportunity will support the EMEA Retail business focusing on employee relations, coaching and development, recruitment, pipe-lining, training programs and assisting with compensation and benefits.
To be successful in the role, you will be passionate about people. As well as having a strong passion for this brand and all channels to promoting a healthy lifestyle. This is an exciting time within the business, and will suit a Hr Generalist with Retail experience within Germany/France/UK who is hands on and ready to be part of the journey.
The HR Business Partner can be based in the London HQ with monthly German Travel. Or be based in Germany with monthly travel to London. All expenses will be covered.
- Ensuring compliance employment / labour standards laws in Germany and UK
- Coaching managers at all levels of store operations and staff concerning policies
- Performance Management
- Work on Leadership Development to create performance management training
- Training gap analysis across the retail operations and corporate teams
- Support employees and managers regarding compensation and benefits
- Work with Recruitment team to support talent strategy
- Ensure HR policies are up to date – identifying any gaps in current policies, implementing improvement and developing new policies as required
- Fluency in German & English - both verbal AND written
- Experience within a generalist HR advisory/business partner role
- HR experience within retail/e-commerce
- Knowledge of employment/labour standards in Germany (essential) and France (preferred)
- Experience in leading works counsel relationships
- HR accreditation via a diploma, degree or certificate in human resource management
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal
- A passion for people and a healthy lifestyle
This company is a global retail fitness brand with strong market presence in the UK, America and Germany. An exciting time to join the business as they expand operations within EMEA.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.