Salary £120 - £140 per day
Consultant Freddie McTavish
Date posted 18 November 2016
A global leisure firm based in London is currently recruiting a HR Administrator on a 3 month fixed term contract to provide full administrative support their busy HR department. This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator to exercise their HR skill set within a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Working within the leisure industry, the HR Administrator will support the HR team by providing accurate and timely administrative support with confidential letters and associated documentation in their London office.
HR Administrator key responsibilities
- Full ownership of HR records to ensure systems and document are maintained and up to date
- Act as the main point of call for all HR queries and escalating to senior management when required
- Liaise with administrative functions regarding changes to payroll
- Conducting reports as and when needed
- Ad-hoc HR duties
- Attention to detail within tight deadlines
- Strong PC skills, HR systems, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Proven experience of working with a fast paced, commercial environment
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of handling confidential documentation
The successful HR Administrator will have proven experience working in a HR team or in an administrative role, have the ability to liaise with all levels of seniority and be immediately available to work on a 3 month fixed term contract in London.
This is an exciting role for a HR Administrator looking to develop their generalist skill set within a global leisure firm. For further information do get in contact with Freddie McTavish at email@example.com.