HR Policy Advisor
Salary £250 - £350 per day
Consultant Truly Norman
Date posted 04 November 2016
A global food business are looking to recruit a HR Policy Advisor on a contract basis. This is an exciting role being a part of a global change project within a global HR team in the London office.
The HR Policy Advisor will advise on the following:
- Employee lifecycle processes
- Contract administration
- Internal mobility processes
- How to uniform or align regional processes
- Administering standards and policy changes
This role will analyse, align and improve all areas mentioned for the HR Shared Services team. You will be a strong Advisor across employee lifecycle and HR policy.
The HR Policy Advisor role is for a 5 month contract and will be working in a global project team.
- Generalist HR experience
- Experience aligning and amending HR policy
- Experience implementing new HR processes
- Stakeholder engagement
- Personable and approachable
- Strong employee lifecycle experience – design, advising, implementing
This is a great contract for a HR generalist looking for a new project. Do get in touch for further information.