Salary £22000 - £25000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Kathryn Gunner
Date posted 03 November 2016
A highly regarded international law firm, based in London, is looking for an HR Assistant to join the HR team on a permanent basis. This will be a broad generalist role working closely with the wider HR team from an advisory, HR projects and HR Administration point of view.
More specifically, as an HR Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Broad HR generalist advisory support working closely with the business
- Main point of contact for new joiners and current employees
- Talent and succession planning
- Liaising with senior stakeholders
- Performance Management and Appraisals
- HR Policies and Procedures
- HR Systems and database management
- HR Administration
- Management of sickness and absence reporting
With a track record as an HR Assistant or an HR Administrator ideally within a international law firm or professional services industry, you will have exceptional communication and organisational skills and a commitment to a career in HR. A degree or CIPD qualification is strongly preferred.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch or apply today!