Salary £27000 - £30000 per annum
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Luke Salczynski
Date posted 27 October 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a generalist HR Advisor to join an outstanding and established business in Manchester. The role will pay £30,000 per annum.
About the HR Advisor role
The HR Advisor will be responsible for delivering all HR processes within a generalist environment.
- Drive, define, implement and measure pro-active people solutions
- Implementation of key HR projects
- Provide coaching, support and guidance to Management
- Prepare all HR documentation
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with key stakeholders
The HR Advisor will have gained a thorough knowledge within a generalist environment, you will understand the challenges faced in a ever changing business and should be able to hit the ground running
- CIPD Qualified
- HR Generalist Experience
Apply below or to find out more about the HR Advisor role contact Luke Salczynski on Luke.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +441612147400