Salary £33000 - £38000 per annum
Consultant Luke Salczynski
Date posted 19 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity paying £38K has arisen for a Senior HR Advisor/HR Partner to join a leading professional services organisation based in Crewe.
About the Senior HR Advisor role
The Senior HR Advisor/HR Partner will be responsible for delivering key HR initiatives and projects while contributing to the organisations HR strategy.
- Drive, define, implement and measure pro-active people solutions
- Implementation of key HR projects t
- Embed a performance management culture
- Provide coaching, support and guidance to Management
- Work with colleagues across all areas of the HR function
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with key stakeholders
The HR Senior HR Advisor/ HR partner will have gained a thorough knowledge within a fast paced commercial environment, you will understand the challenges faced in a HR environment and should be able to hit the ground running.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience of supporting a wide range of stakeholders
- CIPD Qualified
- HR Generalist Experience
- European Languages would be an advantage.
Apply below or to find out more about the HR Advisor role contact Luke Salczynski on Luke.email@example.com or call +441612147400