Consultant Sally Martin
Date posted 14 October 2016
A highly regarded french global asset management company (circa 400 employees) based in London is looking for a Senior HR Manager to join the London office in a standalone HR role. Reporting in to the Group HR Director based in Paris (French HQ), this role will be key in partnering closely with the business across the UK, Europe and the US to manage a pro-active, high touch and efficient HR service. The ability to speak French would be beneficial (not required).
Due to growth across the business, this top-tier French investment management company are now looking for a Senior HR Manager to join the organisation in the London office. This person will take a commercial, collaborative and business focused approach to their role which will be a combination of HR Strategy, driving global HR Projects, HR Advisory and HR Operations.
More specifically, the Senior HR Business Partner role will include:
- General HR advisory & coaching working closely with the business (all functions & levels) across London and internationally (primarily the US and some European Locations)
- Managing recruitment across all functions and all levels
- Managing performance management and development across the business
- Keeping abreast of changes in Employment Law and updating company policies (as needed)
- Managing the annual compensation review process & payroll admin (working with suppliers)
- Driving learning and development initiatives
- Participating or leading HR projects
- Supporting all HR operations and administration
- Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook skills
As an established Senior HR Manager or HR Business Partner, you will be an accomplished HR generalist ideally with a background in Investment Management, Investment Banking or Insurance / wider Financial Services organisations. You should also be knowledgeable from an Employment Law and HR policy perspective, ideally with some international exposure. You must be comfortable in an all encompassing strategic and operational HR role, where you will shape the HR function, working closely with the business and board. Furthermore, you must have strong stakeholder management, communication and organisation skills. The ability to speak French is desirable (not required) given the client base.
About the company:
With circa £60 billion Assets Under Management, as part of a top-tier investment management organisation, this position is a fantastic opportunity to take a leading HR role where you will shape and run the London and US function, working closely with Paris and other European Offices. You will be able to drive HR strategy, implement key international HR projects and enhance existing HR processes and operations.
If you are interested in applying for this Senior HR Manager opportunity, please email email@example.com