Employee Relations Advisor
Salary £220 - £260 per day
Consultant Ali Nel
Date posted 14 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Employee Relations (ER) specialist to join a leading financial services organisation based in Canary Wharf, London.
About the Employee Relations Advisor role:
The purpose of this role is to ensure that all ER matters are managed in a fair and consistent manner, to support the HR Business Partners to prevent potential ER issues and to develop and maintain ER strategies, procedures and policies.
Key responsibilities for the Employee Relations Advisor will include:
- Advising and managing the end to end process on ER issues relating to redundancy, disciplinary, grievances, appeals, sickness and performance tracking timescales and monitoring progress
- Partnering with HRBP’s and HR Service Centre as required to manage operational HR, specifically but not limited to the management of maternity, maternity risk assessments, paternity, flexible working, sabbaticals, absence and all other attendance matters
- Overseeing the preparation of cases for employment tribunals, management committees, work councils and ER investigations
- Working in conjunction with L&D, Recruitment and HRBPs provide up-skilling for Line Managers to equip them to be able to proactively manage potential ER matters
- Liaising with legal third party consultants to effectively manage employee cases and tribunals in order to minimise costs to the business
- Delivering the ER strategy through the use of effective project management whilst promoting a professional image of the HR function
The successful ER Advisor must have experience within Employee Relations, either as a Specialist or an HR Generalist. UK Employment Law knowledge is essential. Due to the industry a background within either financial services or professional services is also a must.
This is a fantastic Employee Relations Advisor opportunity for an HR Advisor looking to specialise or an Employee Relations professional wanting to continue their career within a fantastic organisation.
Please call +442075098748 or apply today!