HR Business Partner
Salary £45000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Bonus
Consultant Nick Allwood
Date posted 13 October 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a HR Business Partner to slot in to an already existing team for a period of 12 months. The role will involve minimal travel and will be based in South Manchester.
About the Role
The HR Business Partner will fit into an already established team of HR Business Partners. Reporting to the HR Director, the role will offer a great blend of operational and strategic responsibility. In short, your role will consist of:
- Providing a best in class HR service to business leaders and supporting business strategy
- Working heavily to implement improved Talent Development and Talent Acquisition offerings
- Driving realistic succession planning activity to meet future business requirements
- Identifying skills shortages and supporting learning and development
- Offering stakeholders advice and guidance on ER matters such as disciplinary and grievance as well as restructuring
- Suggesting ways of improving employee engagement
- Encouraging change to enhance business performance through commercially aligned HR activity
We are looking to attract a generalist HR Professional who will arrive with a flexible approach and be open to suggesting different ways of working. With ambitious flair and self motivation you will be able to assist Business Leaders with relevant and commercial HR information designed to assist in hitting business targets. The HR Business Partner will ideally be working within a larger Organisation where they will be offering guidance to a broad range of customers. Talent will be a particular focus.
About the Business
The Organisation are a sizeable FMCG Business with a strong presence in the UK and a large hub in Manchester.
Please click to apply.