Salary £35000 - £37000 per annum
Consultant Ali Nel
Date posted 27 September 2016
A great opportunity has arisen for a HR Advisor to join a asset manager based in Victoria, London.
About the HR Advisor Role:
The role will be reporting directly into the HR Manager and will be supporting 3 different entities within London. The different entities you will be supporting will be Wealth Management, Asset Management and Brokerage & Corporate Finance.
Key responsibilities of the HR Advisor role:
- Operational HR – entire 360 degree employee life cycle including onboarding, induction, annual reviews, compensation communication via mail, staff holidays and absenteeism and leaver process
- Recruitment and management of the recruitment of junior level staff – admin, compliance, operations
- L&D – managing online portal of the training, maintaining the register of all the staff and what their qualifications against regulatory requirements
- ER – you will be involved in the onboarding and induction employers staff will directly come to you
- Reporting for Head Office in Geneva
The successful HR Advisor should have the following skills:
- Track record as an HR Assistant/ Advisor working ideally within an asset manager, investment bank, hedge fund or private wealth manager
- CIPD/degree preferred
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- French or Spanish language skills would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity for an HR Advisor to expand their skill set within a fast-paced environment in a team of 2. The role will be based in Victoria, London.
Please call +44 207509 8748 or apply today!