Salary £33000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 23 September 2016
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administration Manager to join a well known organisation on a permanent basis. The role is paying a competitive salary depending on experience of £33,000 - £35,000, and involves managing the administrative team across the West Midlands.
Duties for the Administration Manager:
- Responsible for the admin team who do all HR & Payroll administration
- Overseeing absence management and interpreting data
- Processing invoices
Managing the Admin team who are responsible for:
- New starter contracts
- Weekly payroll system updates
- Employee relations administration
- Recording and issuing letters
If this Administration Manager opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to email@example.com or call for more information 0121-260 2520.