HR Business Partner
Salary £43000 - £46000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Consultant Truly Norman
Date posted 22 September 2016
The HR Business partner will advise the sections heads across a range of HR activities including organisational development, change management, talent management, performance management, employee communications, and employee relations.
This organisation is constantly going through change, you will be an adaptable Business Partner who thrives within a fast paced, multi functional Business Partner role.
Key Tasks / Result Areas
- Build effective partnerships with key stakeholders to enable the delivery of the HR people plan, in line with the business strategy
- Advising line managers effectively on a range of complex and challenging people issues
- Supporting the business across a variety of complex and demanding ER cases and liaising with legal advisors where necessary
- Assist with planning, co-ordination and implementation of team re-organisations and change management projects across the paper
- Provide HR solutions to manage change within departments
- Guide line managers on effective performance management processes, including conducting appraisals, integrating good behaviours, providing regular feedback and motivating their team
- Talent Management – design and develop methods to help attract, develop and retain talent at all levels, and ensure these are delivered as part of our overall talent strategy
- Coordinate development programmes i.e. internship/work experience schemes
- Extensive generalist HR experience including employee relations, employment law, performance management, coaching, and change management
- Media/publishing industry exposure will be highly beneficial for this role
- Experience working within fast paced, demanding environments
- Experience running HR projects cradle to grave
- CIPD Qualified
Please click to apply.