HR Business Partner
Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car, Bonus
Location South Yorkshire
Consultant Nick Allwood
Date posted 14 September 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior HR Business Partner for a role Based in South Yorkshire. Attractive role with an exciting, expanding Company. Salary up to £55k plus car and bonus.
About the Role
The Senior HR Business Partner will report directly in to the Group HR Director of the Business and ensure that the Organisation's business strategy is aligned with the Organisation's people plan.
The role will ask you to:
- Operate as a Business Partner to specific Business units
- Offer HR Support to various Board members
- Coach and develop a small team of HR Advisors
- Help to integrate and promote a newly formed HR Centre of excellence
- Drive constant people improvement and embed a culture of high performance
- Work in conjunction with the HR Director and the other Senior HR Business Partner to design and implement the Company's people strategy
- Ensure that performance is managed effectively
- Support senior stakeholders to allow them to increase their knowledge of people management
- Offer sound advice to your client group to allow compliance whilst remaining highly commercial
- Work to make sure that succession planning is at the forefront of Manager's thought processes
- For this Senior HR Business Partner role we are looking for a Yorkshire based people expert
- You will bring a know how of embedding a brand's culture and values
- Customer service will be at the top of your own list of values
- We require a HR Business Partner who is used to working at a very fast pace in a multi site, highly commercial environment
- You will have excellent communication skills matched with a working knowledge gained at Board level
- A background in manufacturing, retail or distribution would be preferred
- Your drive and ambition which will be the key factor to success in this role
- Sensible travel will be required so a driving license is essential
A rewarding role exists in a fast paced, commercial environment where the Organisation are currently going through a positive period of change.
Send your CV immediately in order not to miss out on this rare opportunity.