HR Business Partner
Salary £55000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Ali Nel
Date posted 05 September 2016
An exciting new opportunity has come through for an HR Business Partner to join a leading global insurance company based in the City of London.
About the HR Business Partner role:
The role will be reporting in to the Head of HR. The team consists of six members and together you will be responsible for supporting a group of circa 500 employees. The role has come about as the business is expanding quite rapidly in London.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Works with management to understand and support business activities and strategies, how they develop their teams and where their future needs will be
- Devises HR strategies and methods to meet manager’s needs and assists with implementing these plans with the business
- Helps the training leader in identifying the training needs for employees
- Promotes HR policies toward employees and managers by building a strong relationship with mutual trust
- HR advisor for the employees and for all stakeholders within the group (e.g. senior management workforce representatives, associations, head-hunters etc.)
- Represents the HR community and is the single point of contact for the employees and managers for all HR processes (ADI, salary review, free shares attribution, global Partnership promotion and local promotions…), supported by the HR specialists
- Defines recruiting strategy, job specs, compensation package etc. together with respective hiring manager
- Ensures and overviews OP process in close coordination with Group HR Controlling
The successful HR Business Partner would have the following:
- Track record as HR Generalist and or Business Partner role, ideally gained in the insurance or financial sector
- Project management and change management experience.
- Sound understanding of HR processes (Performance Management Process, salary review process, promotion etc.)
- French speaking is applicant desirable
It is an exciting company in a highly visible role that has key deliverables around expanding the organisation and around talent management talent acquisition, internal mobility, utilising social media and induction programs.
Please call +44 207 509 8748 or apply today!