HR - Global Mobility / Tax Specialist
Salary £42,500 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 13 August 2018 2018-08-132018-10-12 admin-and-secretarial UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
We are currently looking for an experienced HR - Global Mobility / Tax Specialist to join a well-known organisation on a permanent basis based in Birmingham. This is an exciting role for a global business, where you will be responsible for business travellers and managing the ongoing tax compliance requirements. In this exciting HR - Global Mobility / Tax Specialist, the salary is depending on experience, please call / apply to discuss.
About the HR - Global Mobility / Tax Specialist role:
• Managing global mobility products, you will be responsible for tax compliance requirements regarding business travel
• Dealing with ongoing tax compliance requirements and implementing risk focussed processes
• Partnering with the external tax provider to monitor and ensure payroll and tax reporting is correct
• Identify relevant business travellers in the responsible areas for potential compliance action
• Preparing and reviewing reports and data associated with the organisation
Experience required for the HR - Global Mobility / Tax Specialist role:
• Experience dealing with expats
• Ideally income tax knowledge and experience in professional services
Please note: this role is suitable for varying backgrounds; including qualified Accountants with experience / knowledge of Tax or HR professionals with strong expats / mobility exposure.
If the opportunity of the HR - Global Mobility / Tax Specialist is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to email@example.com or call for more information 0121-260 2520.