Workforce Analyst – International Travel / Tax
Salary £42,500 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 12 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
We are currently looking for an experienced Workforce Analyst – International Travel / Tax to join a well-known organisation on a permanent basis based in Birmingham. This is an exciting role for a global business, where you will be responsible for business travellers and managing the ongoing tax compliance requirements. In this exciting Workforce Analyst – International Travel / Tax role, the salary is depending on experience, please call / apply to discuss.
About the Workforce Analyst – International Travel / Tax role:
• Managing global mobility products, you will be responsible for tax compliance requirements regarding business travel
• Dealing with ongoing tax compliance requirements and implementing risk focussed processes
• Partnering with the external tax provider to monitor and ensure payroll and tax reporting is correct
• Identify relevant business travellers in the responsible areas for potential compliance action
• Preparing and reviewing reports and data associated with the organisation
Experience required for the Workforce Analyst – International Travel / Tax role:
• Experience in a risk / compliance based role
• Ideally income tax knowledge and experience in professional services
If the opportunity of the Workforce Analyst – International Travel / Tax is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information 0121-260 2520.