Channel Partnership Executive
Salary £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Brogan Allan
Date posted 09 May 2022london artificial-intelligence/go-to-market 2022-05-09 2022-07-08 financial-services London London GB GBP 30000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My Client is a global leader in cross-border VAT and tax recovery. They maximize their clients’ tax recovery end-to-end through their industry-leading technology and 30+ different tax savings solutions.
My Client is looking for an organised, personable and hard-working individual to join their partnerships team. You will work closely with the partnerships team, sales team, marketing team, and branch manager and will be responsible for:
• Supporting daily partner account operations to ensure successful partner performance
• Works with Regional and Country-level teams to deliver on expected pipeline and revenue targets.
• Ensures partner-assistance in building transformational plans to differentiate themselves and add value to customers.
• Has the ability to directly lead enablement for the above at all levels, with Partner Managers and Partners alike, answer any requests for information, data support, liaise with EMEA Teams for all aspects related to program process, and has the ability to intervene and troubleshoot issues at Country level.
• Partner acquisition and business development efforts for new targeted partners
• Planning and execution of partner marketing activities, partner training and sales enablement efforts, and the subsequent performance measurement of these initiatives
• Create and organise timely and accurate internal and external reports related to partner sales
• Working with multiple departments (sales, marketing, product, tech, legal) to execute on partnership strategy
Required skills, knowledge and competencies:
• 0-3 years’ experience in B2B environment in partnerships management, business development, sales operations, or program/project management
• Demonstrated excellence in relationship building skills and/or success in sales or business development departments
• Demonstrated success in end-to-end project management
• Excellent organisation/time management skills and interpersonal communication skills
• Self-starter, results-oriented, quick learner able to work independently while contributing to shared team goals
• Ability to understand and consolidate information into relevant facts and detail