Salary £180,000 - £250,000 per annum + + renumeration package
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Daniel O'Leary
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-20 2019-11-19 building-and-construction North West GB GBP 180000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are exclusively retained by a market leading privately owned housebuilder looking for a Managing Director to join its successful operation. The Group is known for integrity and very high quality production and as such we are looking for a candidate who embodies these values and is able to take the business into its next phase of development.
With a proven housebuilding background the chosen candidate will be able to demonstrate innovation, strong leadership skills and a passion for the industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leadership of a successful and established team
- Responsible for all development activities, inclusive of land acquisition, planning applications and delivery of build methods through to sale
- Identifying new land opportunities for the full range of residential housing developments
- Ensuring that new business opportunities are effectively evaluated and costed to ensure financial viability
- Providing continuous improvement within the governance structure
Other key requirements include:
- Degree level education and an appropriate professional qualification.
- Strategic thinker who is able to translate strategy into deliverable action plans.
- Proven experience in leading a range of delivery methods, including direct build within the residential housebuilding sector
- Previous experience as a Managing Director within a housebuilding organisation
- Commercially astute with strong stakeholder management
This privately owned company is a true market leader and is undergoing an exciting period of expansion.
My client offers a competitive remuneration package including basic salary, bonus, and the benefits associated with employment at a progressive and growing organisation.
Please apply via the link below, or alternatively, if you wish to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact the retained consultant – Daniel O’Leary at email@example.com