Chief Executive Officer
Consultant Dan Simmonite
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-17 health-and-safety Cheshire Cheshire GB GBP 100000 100000 100000 YEAR St George Healthcare Group https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/St-George-Healthcare.png
St George Healthcare Group has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit a Chief Executive Officer to look after three of its key businesses. The role will be based at the Groups Head Office in Warrington with occasional travel to Cairo, Eqypt.
St George Healthcare Group
St George Healthcare Group is part of NHMC Investments & Credit Group, an entrepreneurial Healthcare Group with businesses covering the Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Distribution and Technology sectors.
The Chief Executive Officer manages the overall operations of the company, including product development, marketing, communications and logistics. Will provide leadership and direction in accordance with the goals and objectives of the organisation to safeguard and grow the assets of the organisation for future generations.
Main roles and Responsibilities: Chief Executive Officer
- Taking a proactive role in the formulation of future strategic objectives and bringing them to the Board for input, discussion and decision as to ratification.
- Ensuring that strong strategic and annual planning processes are in place to produce effective plans for approval by the Board.
- Ensuring that the whole organisation operates within a strong corporate framework through leadership and co-ordination of processes and practices.
- Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for an organisation’s vision, and motivates, leads, and empowers others to achieve organisational goals
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders and commercial enterprises to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Analyse complex policy issues, draw correct conclusions and articulate clear and focused policy to wide and diverse audiences.
- Formulate strategies and policies and create new approaches in adverse situations.
- Assimilate complex issues and use appropriate communication strategies to influence wide and diverse audiences.
- Ability to actively listen, seek information, and ask questions to ensure the understanding of underlying concerns of others.
- Previous Board level experience in a people focused/social/health care business
- Successful strategic and day to day management of organisational financial services
- Experience of financial management
- Experience of human resources management
- Proven track record of successful “business” strategy in medium sized business
- Experience of organisational legal responsibilities
- Demonstrable experience of management of change
- Experienced line manager at a senior level
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to warmly engage and care for others
- Financially aware with high level negotiation skills
- Visionary strategist with the ability to lead.
- Ability to develop and maintain networks.
- Able to lead and motivate staff
- Knowledge of Healthcare facilities
As one of the region’s most entrepreneurial and growing healthcare providers, this is a rewarding opportunity that will provide an exciting challenge for an ambitious board-level professional. If this is the type of opportunity you’re looking for, then St George Healthcare Group want to hear from you. Respond to the advert to find out more.
Robert Walters is acting as a recruitment partner for this opportunity and will manage the process on behalf of St George Healthcare Group and NHMC Investments & Credit Group; any 3rd party CV’s will not be considered. Your key point of contact will be Daniel Simmonite who can be reached via: email@example.com