Group Managing Director
Salary £175,000 - £250,000 per annum + addtional benefits inc' bonus, car, etc
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Marcus Blackburn
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-16 building-and-construction North West GB GBP 175000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Our retained client are a reputable residential home builder operating across the UK currently seeking a talented and super capable Group Managing Director to take responsibility for driving performance across their regional operations. The role would be based out of the Northwest and will have a number of Group reports and Regional MD reports forming a critical part of the senior Executive team as they enter a period of transformation and growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- playing a pivotal role in the organisation responsible for all development activities, inclusive of land acquisition, planning applications and delivery of build methods through to sale or handover into property management.
- identify and negotiate land opportunities for the full range of residential housing development.
- ensure that new business opportunities are effectively evaluated and costed to ensure financial viability and fit with Strategic Asset Management strategy as well as ensuring that sales revenues and margins are maximised.
The successful candidate will possess an inspirational leadership style, capable at energising a vision that staff will aspire to. Previous experience of driving cultural change toward a more commercial approach to development activities.
Other key requirements include:
- degree level education and an appropriate professional qualification.
- a strategic thinker who is able to translate strategy into deliverable action plans.
- proven experience in leading a range of delivery methods, including direct build within the residential housebuilding sector.
This company is a true market leader and undergoing an exciting period of expansion. In exchange for your services, my client offers a remuneration package including a highly competitive basic salary, bonus, and the benefits associated with employment at a progressive and growing organisation.
Please apply via the link below, or alternatively, if you wish to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail please contact the retained consultant - Marcus Blackburn on 0161 214 7408 or forward your CV in confidence to Marcus.Blackburn@robertwalters.com