Lead UX Designer
Salary £60,000 - £75,000 per annum + Yes
Consultant Stephanie Boldrin
Date posted 22 June 2022other artificial-intelligence/design 2022-06-22 2022-08-21 media England GB TELECOMMUTE GBP 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Ready to revolutionize and tokenize the music industry?? Our company is looking to use blockchain technology to change how musicians access the funding they need and to provide a launch for the world’s first music copyright-backed NFTs. In this role you will be well versed in leading all aspects of design and branding. We are looking for an experienced designer who has a passion for idiating, creating and implementing design and brand strategy. This role suits a creative thinker, who can bring ideas to life and own our visual identity across all digital platforms we operate on. You will be responsible for creating user-centered UX designs and developing the strategy for our website and app. You will join our amazing global marketing team working closely with heads of content, social media and development teams. This role also comes with managing another talented designer to help you with your workload and responsibilities.
- Working closely with marketing and development teams to bring a consistent brand experience across websites, social media channels etc.
- Serve as UX strategist by leading overall design effort on our website & app.
- Creating user-centered UX designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Overseeing the company's brand and taking ownership of all content creation, visual design and video creation.
- Owning the brand strategy and looking at how the brand will develop over the coming years.
- Creating word class visuals that stand out and electrify the brand's presence in the market.
- Developing and maintaining brand guidelines that are constantly being tested and iterated upon.
- Managing the design team.
Qualifications & Skills
- Extensive experience of either brand creation, or visual design (or ideally both).
- This experience can either be in house or agency side.
- You have a portfolio of relevant work samples that demonstrates conceptual thinking, typography, branding and art direction with a predominantly digital output.
- You have good experience managing and designing projects which consist of animation, video, illustration... And beyond.
- You have experience delivering campaigns across multiple platforms and understanding the process that is needed to make that happen.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete projects on time.
- Proficient in either Sketch or Figma or InVision, and the usual Adobe packages.
- Pro-active and positive attitude.
- A real interest for web 3.0 and disruptors in this space.
- Strong knowledge of the music industry and the future trends/opportunities shaping it.