Sales Enablement Associate
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Michaela Cornes
Date posted 04 May 2022london artificial-intelligence/data-science-analytics 2022-05-12 2022-07-03 financial-services City of London London GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Role: as the Sales Enablement Specialist you will sit within the Revenue Operations Team, and report into the Head of Sales Enablement. You will ensure the client’s customer facing teams have the knowledge and training they need to be successful. That means ensuring their new hires across the Go-to-Market space have a best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing product knowledge and skill building programs, and the tools, process, and materials required to execute in their roles. The Sales Enablement Specialist role is critical in ensuring a successful and consistent journey for the roles supported, and key player in the success of their business.
Specific activities include:
- Craft audience-centric messaging, positioning and content
- Maintain sales enablement platforms, such as Seismic
- Develop foundational materials such as buyer journeys, personas, and content maps
- Create and maintain enablement materials such as playbooks, pitch decks, product brochures, case studies, battle cards, and LMS courses
- Ensure content is up to date and apply the content governance and curation policies to keep content up to date and visible for sellers
- Run the necessary reports to realise usage, impact & ROI of content
- Interface with product, marketing and sales
- Identify opportunities for content improvement
- Proven experience at a SaaS company, preferably in the sales enablement, product marketing, marketing or training & coaching departments
- Good knowledge, understanding and experience in creating collateral
- Experience on the sales side of the business is a must
- Preferable: experience in finance and/or digital assets
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 03 May 2022I am currently partnered up with a cloud-based open banking platform that provides the infrastructure and value-adding data products that are enabling the future of financial services. They offer products such as account aggregation, payment initiation, data enrichment, and personal finance management that can be used to develop standalone services or be integrated intoexisting banking applications. Its partners include ABN AMRO, BNP Paribas Fortis, Nordea, Klarna, and SEB. On the search for a Business Development Manager to join the Strategic Enterprise team to drive the future growth engine by building relationships with the top technology companies globally. Must be an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organisation, including the C-Suite as well as functional leaders. You are capable of initiating these conversations and leading the deal to conclusion with large technology companies.
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 April 2022The Client is a UK Financial Services regulatory body which is headquartered in London. They are currently looking for a Product Analyst to join the team to work on a variety of different projects.
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 09 May 2022The Client is a UK Financial Services regulatory body headquartered in London, looking for a Cloud Product Analyst to support the business' cloud technologies.
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 05 May 2022The Company: I am working with a Venture-Capital backed series A LegalTech based in London who are at growth phase and looking to add an experienced and energetic Enterprise Customer Success Manager to their team. The Role: As the Enterprise Customer Success Manager you will report directly into the Head of Customer Success and the Founders of the company. This role is pivotal in ensuring the growth of the company and success of their SaaS product with top tier clients.
Salary: £70,000 - £100,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 03 May 2022The Client is a leading Financial Services corporation operating in markets across the globe. They are seeking a Pricing and Product Manager to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets, with specific focus across FX. This role is based in the London headquarters.