Manchester Airport Group (MAG) is the country’s largest airport group, and we are growing. We own Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports as well as sizeable operations in the USA. The Group also has a substantial property business, with over £640 million of investment property assets across its airports.
As part of our continued commitment to ensure that Manchester Airport remains one of the leading global airports and cements itself as the heart of the ‘Northern Powerhouse’, we are investing over £1bn in Manchester Airport extending terminal two and our airfield to increase passenger numbers and deliver a truly world class travel experience that will last well into the future.
With over 6,000 MAG employees, we are the largest UK owned airport operator, contributing over £7 billion to the economy and supporting over 130,000 jobs nationally.
A great place to work
Join MAG and you’ll be joining a business that believes in its people enough to continually focus on promoting from within. Your career path will be well-defined, your imagination will be challenged, and we work hard to make sure you have everything you need to progress as far – and as fast – as you want.
As well as a rewarding career, we offer numerous benefits to our employees including:
- Annual Incentive Schemes to recongise the contribution of our staff
- Health Case Plan and Private Medical Insurance (PMI) scheme
- Childcare and family support plans, including a creche, family leave and time off for dependants
- Recognition programmes to celebrate exceptional employees
- Transport benefits including a cycle to work scheme, subsidised rail travel and free parking
- MAG rewards programme offering discounts on a range of retailers including ASDA, B&Q, M&S, Expedia and Argos
- Contributory pension scheme, including life cover
- Annual shopping sale with discounts on duty free items