Why work for MAG?
With over 6,000 MAG employees, we are the largest UK owned airport operator, contributing over £7 billion to the economy and supporting over 130,000 jobs nationally.
Join MAG and you’ll be joining a business that believes in its people enough to continually focus on promoting from within. Your career path will be well-defined, your imagination will be challenged, and we work hard to make sure you have everything you need to progress as far – and as fast – as you want.
As well as a rewarding career, we offer numerous benefits to our employees including:
- Annual Incentive Schemes to recognise the contribution of our staff
- Health Care Plan and Private Medical Insurance (PMI) scheme
- Childcare and family support plans, including a creche, family leave and time off for dependants
- Recognition programmes to celebrate exceptional employees
- Transport benefits including a cycle to work scheme, subsidised rail travel and free parking
- MAG rewards programme offering discounts on a range of retailers including ASDA, B&Q, M&S, Expedia and Argos
- Contributory pension scheme, including life cover
- Annual shopping sale with discounts on duty free items
glass building square blue sky
Jobs at Manchester Airport Group
Account Manager for Manchester Airport Group at Robert Walters - Qualified Finance
Account Manager for Manchester Airport Group at Robert Walters - Part-Qualified & Transactional Finance