Salary Negotiable depending on experience
Consultant Lauren Freeman
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-13 2019-12-31 aerospace Birmingham West Midlands GB B26 3QJ GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Birmingham Airport https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/careers-at-birmingham-airport-bhx.html https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/BHX_Proud Logo_Full280x80.jpg
Birmingham Airport are offering an exceptional opportunity for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis based at the Birmingham Airport site with a salary negotiable depending on experience.
Robert Walters: Management Accountant – Birmingham Airport Ltd
I am currently recruiting positions for Birmingham Airport, which serves over 140 destinations via 52 airlines and is the UK's third largest Airport outside the south-east and the UK's seventh largest overall. The Airport is experiencing record growth and currently handles more than 12.5 million passengers a year. Furthermore, the Airport is continuing to invest in significant new projects to prepare for future passenger and airline growth. Birmingham Airport are currently securing key heads for their Finance team and are offering an exceptional opportunity for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis based at the Birmingham Airport site. They are looking for a driven candidate who has a strong management accounting background to develop their career within a business partnering capacity in the organisation, the salary for this position is negotiable depending on experience.
About Birmingham Airport
Birmingham Airport handles millions of passengers every year and that requires a huge team of people. Around 150 companies on site currently employ more than 8,500 people, whose jobs cover an enormous range of skills and provide opportunities within an industry that is set to expand over the coming years as the demand for air travel continues to grow.
Requirements of Management Accountant at Birmingham Airport:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Strong management accounting background
- Ideally a newly qualified candidate or with a maximum of one year post qualified experience
- To have carried out a minimum of three years within a core management accounting role
- Competent user of Computer packages including Financial systems, Microsoft: - Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications
- Production of management accounts and reports, budgets and forecasts
- Maintaining of financial models, registers and database
- Stakeholder engagement to include business partnering
- Assistance in the production of financial appraisals for investment purposes
- Working in a team environment
Daily Duties of a Management Accountant at Birmingham Airport:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly numeric, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills to interpret complex data
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to conflicting tight deadlines
- Effectively communicate financial information at all levels in a professional manner both verbally and written
- Develop and improve information flows both internally and externally of the department
- Work on own initiative and as part of a small team
- Capable of challenging and developing existing approaches and strive for continuous improvement
I wanted to see whether you may know of anyone within your network that may be interested in hearing more details regarding this opportunity, Robert Walters does offer an excellent referral rewards scheme.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, then please forward your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.