Mortgage Administrator Team Leader - Banking
Salary £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
Consultant Gemma Taylor
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-20 2020-01-18 financial-services Bolton Greater Manchester GB GBP 25000 27000 27000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Mortgage Administration Team Leader – Banking Our client, a National Bank, are seeking an experienced Mortgage Administration Team Leader to join their established team and co-ordinate the team in order to ensure that the mortgage department provide a friendly, efficient and professional mortgage administration service to customers
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Line management of the Mortgage Administrators, including monthly 121’s and appraisals.
- Co-ordinate the daily activity of the administrators to ensure departmental SLA’s are achieved.
- Co-ordinate month end and year end processes, ensuring an efficient and effective outcome.
- Work as part of the Lending Management Team to support the overall objectives of the Lending team.
- Identify improvements to enhance Mortgage Administration processes.
- With support from the Lending Procedure and Governance Manager, maintain the Mortgage Processing and Servicing Process Manuals.
- Implement all mortgage related policies and procedures.
- Monitor errors or complaints that arise and implement changes to reduce or eliminate such issues.
- Comply with all legal responsibilities and codes of conduct to which the Bank must comply with i.e. AML, MCOB, Mortgage Code, BSA and FCA etc.
- To be aware of and escalate any suspected Mortgage Fraud and Money Laundering incidents.
- Provide training to staff to ensure a thorough understanding of the Society’s practices and procedures as they relate to mortgage administration.
- Quality assure any complaints that are dealt with by the Mortgage Administrators.
- Manage a large pipeline of cases through to completion
An exciting opportunity to join a well respected bank within a senior role and during an exciting period of expansion
Salary £25,000 plus attractive benefits