Senior Associate - M&A
Salary £65,000 - £80,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Craig Barrett
Date posted 22 August 2018 2018-08-222018-10-21 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
One of the highest profile banks in the City of London is eager to hear from an ambitious and strategic M&A Senior Associate to work on some of the most important strategic M&A initiatives facing the Group.
In the role of M&A Senior Associate, the role holder will be part of the centre of excellence for all M&A activity, contributing to the team taking the lead in shaping thinking and future strategy for the Group.
The total reward package is comprehensive and competitive, the team brings together talented people from diverse backgrounds and the organization supports flexible and agile working.
Responsibilities will include:
- Strategy development and executing M&A transactions
- Contributing to key projects requiring high quality thinking, financial analysis and stakeholder engagement
- Financial modelling and project support
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track record in technical M&A and corporate finance along with first class communication skills.
Key skills required:
- Track record of running M&A transactions
- Strong Financial Modelling and Analysis skills
- Ability to grasp and apply complex technical concepts to real world business situations
If interested, please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com