Case Manger - Loans & Bridging
Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Gemma Taylor
Date posted 27 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
Due to expansion our client, a well respected, boutique Bridging Finance practice are seeking an experienced Case Manager to join their Bridging Finance/Secured Loan team
With the ability to adopt a pragmatic approach to underwriting secured loan and bridging finance applications within an approved lending mandate, you will hold a clear mandate to underwrite loans, be responsible for underwriting the existing flow of loans, supervise the loan processor and to report to the board on underwriting cases. You will also have an interest in increasing the broker panel and growing the volume of loans.
Key Duties include:
· To understand and analyse key items such as credit searches, bank statements, financial accounts, property valuations and business appraisals in order to make informed lending decisions.
· To deliver high levels of accuracy and attention to detail in data input and all written communication produced and deliver to board of directors.
· Able to develop a rationale for those cases outside of own lending mandate or company lending policy
· To effectively manage a large pipeline of cases through to completion, ensuring both company service standards and the lending policy is complied with throughout.
· Work effectively with the team of administrators, credit risk and finance teams to ensure all lending requirements are satisfied prior to release of funds
· To embrace the principles of treating customers fairly and responsible lending
You should be dedicated, ambitious, self motivated and keen to work in an entrepreneurial, corporate environment.
Salary: £28,0000 to £32,000 dependant upon experience