Senior Associate - Valuations Control
Salary £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 27 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A reputable bank in London, is searching for a Valuation Manager to join their Investment Valuations department on a permanent basis.
The role holder will be assisting to monitor trade management processes and controls, while looking to increase process efficiencies wherever possible.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor trade management and valuation processes
- Manage loans trade management system and loans lifecycle events
- Illiquid loan portfolio, operate monthly market data and assumptions sourcing
- Review and sign-off control reports and produce analytical review of analysis of movement of monthly valuation movement and valuation results
Key skills required:
- Investment assets valuation specialist with 3-5 years’ experience in interest rate/credit OTC Derivatives and/or illiquid bonds/equities
- Familiar with market data sources such as Bloomberg, Reuters and able to interact with providers to understand efficient ways of pulling data/methodologies
- Strong excel and VBA knowledge
If interested, please apply directly online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org