Valuations Oversight Manager
Salary £60,000 - £73,000 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 07 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A reputable banking house based in London is currently looking for a Valuations Oversight Manager to join their Investment Valuations function tasked with the independent oversight of a large asset pool.
In this role you will deliver insight and analytics on the asset portfolio which contains various product types and asset classes to deliver an understanding of asset valuations and drivers to key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities in the Valuations Oversight Manager role will include:
- Substantiation of asset and derivative valuations and reserving through processes such as decomposition of valuation d rivers, review and challenge of pricing sources and assumptions and challenge of valuation methodologies.
- Pricing of Derivatives
- Research, definition, calibration and validation of valuation uncertainty and related measures
- Documentation of valuation issues including summarisation and presentation to senior manages to assist in the ownership of FVA.
- Act as SME within new products, new business and process improvement.
A successful application in the Valuations Oversight Manager role will include:
- Significant experience of asset and derivative valuations from an IPV, PC, Valuation Controls or Risk background. Financial and numerical based qualifications are preferred.
- Hands on experience using market vendor data systems such as Bloomberg and Reuters.
- Working knowledge of financial markets and products ( OTC derivatives, bonds, equities, illiquid loans and SPV's)
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7509 8447