Salary £65,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 22 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A prestigious Investment Bank based in London is looking for a Valuations Specialist to join their Product Valuations team , performing the validation of product names assignments to global assets.
The role holder will ultimately reestablish an efficient, accurate, up-front control over the tagging of trades such that error detection and subsequent remediation are not required.
Key responsibilities in the Valuations Specialist role will include:
- Analysis of products and trade booking to determine logic required to automatically determine product types and features.
- Enhancement of the BAU processes, improving validation efficiency and accuracy.
- Working alongside Model Risk Validates to implement validation logic using C++.
- Working alongside FO, Trading & Strategy teams to re-mediate product tagging and definition issues.
A successful application in the Valuations Specialist role will include:
- Pricing and Modelling of Derivative products.
- Relevant degree with a strong academic profile ( Finance, Risk, Mathematics etc) is highly advantageous.
- Proven expertise in various asset classes (Rates & Derivatives)
- Programming experience in C++ & SQL is beneficial
If you are interested, please apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7509 8447