Fraud Risk Manager
Consultant Casey Austin
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-08 banking UK Robert Walters
A global investment bank based in the city, is looking to bring on board a Fraud Risk Manager to help develop and maintain its Fraud Risk Framework and to provide fraud expertise across all business units.
About the role
As Fraud Risk Manager, you will help manage the Fraud Risk Framework and support business units to implement appropriate controls to mitigate risks, provide fraud training and work closely with the global fraud team on broader initiatives.
- Help define and maintain the fraud risk management control environment including all relevant policies and procedures.
- Conduct fraud risk assessments across the bank in line with agreed plans, including across corporate and investment banking, asset finance, as well as private banking covering both transactional banking and lending products.
- Provision of fraud risk subject matter expertise in relation to delivery of new products and services
- Provide advice to the business on the risks affecting individual and business clients
- Input to and delivery internal and external fraud awareness programmes, and coordination with counterparts in across the bank.
- Driving forwards the employee fraud training programme and coordinating deployment across different business units
- Research into future fraud solutions and identification of appropriate products/vendors to enhance the current global fraud risk framework
- Participation in the appropriate industry forums, events, etc.
- Extensive experience in managing fraud risk across transactional banking, corporate & investment banking or private banking in the UK
- Knowledge of fraud and operational risk management best practice
- Strong knowledge of the UK fraud regulatory environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
Please get in touch or apply below if this role is of interest to you - email@example.com